Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Doll Dress Form is Back!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member mygirlsdolls's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2005
    Posts
    194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It seems it has come off the 'Sold Out' list...And it is Available right now! So, all who missed it, I would go for it!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I noticed that this morning. I didn't really need/want one but when I thought they were gone I was sad. Now I can't decide if I should get one. I know better than to ask her though - LOL.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Kenshinchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2006
    Posts
    1,024
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have only had my dress form for a week or so, but I enjoy it. Of course, I only have one 18 inch doll, so your mileage may vary. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] But if you have the money to spare, I say go for it. I was afraid it would take up a lot of room, but it really doesn't.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ksami's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    447
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just got mine today, and I too found that it was a lot smaller and lighter than I thought it would be. Not that that's a bad thing! I'm really glad I got it. The best surprise was when I noticed the little sticker on the bottom said "made in China for Pleasant Company." [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member kikilives's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2006
    Posts
    312
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's wierd. I called AG today because I noticed one of the dress forms I had gotten yesterday was chipped in two places on the base and I wanted to see if they had more before I returned it and I had TWO different people tell me it was sold out and not coming back! I decided to keep it and find a brown marker to touch it up. Maybe I'll go ahead and return it since they are back in stock.

    Thanks for the update, Kristin

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •